Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Drool Maker Fabric


Today I saw up close and personal (and with a lot of lust) some of Melanie Johnson's hand dyed fabrics that my friend Pam had purchased. They are fantastic and are really "drool makers." I have always love looking at her quilts and admiring the bright bold fabrics in them...but photos don't do the her fabrics justice. (I borrowed photo from her blog site...am not trying to violate her copyright, just wanted everyone to see how beautiful her fabric is) If you were ever lucky enough to own her fabric, and ever got up the courage to cut into it...I bet you would save every little scrap. I have now put this fabric on my wanna-wanna list. If you would like to check her fabrics out...here is her selling blog.
Wanna buy stuff?

1 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Blogger Melody Johnson said...

I just found this post and had to laugh! I am so happy that you like my fabrics and wish to have some of your own. I will let you know when I am back in the dyeing mode.
Until then, I will enjoy reading your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home