Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

First Day of Winter


Nothing worse than being cold at the beach. The sun is out, the waves are rolling in, folks look like commercials for winter wear walking on the beach...no swimsuits or tanning lotion here. My painter arrived back on the job this morning...brought a helper...and tells me he plans to be finished with all trim by Friday afternoon. Must admit thought I was going to get a breather and not have to dish out money until after Christmas...now all that is changed. Good for him, bad for me.

"The quilt" is boxed up and now looks down at me every time I go into my closet...I placed it at eye level so I can't forget that it is there and waiting. Today is experiment day...try out new stitches and new threads....tomorrow I need to create something so that when our Art Quilt group meets on January 5th...I will have something to show...I have Bo, but would like to have something else.

1 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Melody Johnson said...

Anne, I wanna answer you blog comment to me but need to have your email address since it is long and it would be easier if I did it via email.
Melody

 

Post a Comment

<< Home