Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Future Creations


I am always collecting sayings or funny little bits of humor that come across my computer screen, sent by a fellow e-mailer. I store them on a another computer program that works like an index card file. Today I received a couple that instantly caught my imagination, and I said to myself....I've gotta make an art quilt of that! Thought I would share...they aren't copyrighted so feel free to steal or borrow.

Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.

Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.

A Friend Is Like A Good Bra. Hard to Find, Supportive, Comfortable, And Always Close To Your Heart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home