Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas 2005


I woke up this morning to find Santa had left me a massage chair cushion, so as I am writing this morning, there are two little hard balls twirling and running up and down my back. It is very delightful and very relaxing. (Especially after sewing bias edges and points all day yesterday!!!!)

Today on my agenda:
1. Eat breakfast.
2. Clean up kitchen.
3. Pick up the living room from all the Christmas clutter.
4. Sew but not on the QUILT, but on a small wallhanging called "The Day the Painter Fell."
5. Cook lunch (easy this year, I got a Honey Baked Ham from Honey Bake Store.
6. Clean up Kitchen.
7. Take a nap. ((old folk necessity)
8. Sew some more on the Fallen Painter.

Looks like a great day ahead for me.
My Christmas Wish is for all to have a great day today and every day!

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger - said...

I can't wait to see Fallen Painter! Merry Christmas to you too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home