Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Picking up my New Bernina 640 Today


Today I drive over to Crestview to exchange my Bernina 440 with a new Bernina 640 with a BSR foot. In case you don't know the BSR is a foot that regulates your stitches so if your hand and foot don't play nice together, you can use this special foot and your quilting will look like a pro...all stitches even and neat. Since I am always looking for gadgets that make life easier for me...and a long arm machine is really out of the question as my house just doesn't have room to support one...this new foot seems to be an answer to my quest. It is my Christmas, birthday, Valentine's Day and Anniversary present. I am really looking forward to playing with it all week-end while my husband soaks in football. If you are interested in the BSR foot or want to read more about it, you can visit:
http://www.berninausa.com/bsr/index.html

2 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welll wooooooooohoooO! Ann, have a WONDERFUL time with your new machine. I've heard so much about the BSR - lt sof people HATE it and lots love it - I'm interested in what you think.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Elle said...

I'm in the "love" category when it comes to the BSR. I played with a guild member's and was amazed. I felt it would free me to just create as I'm still unsure about my machine quilting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home