Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

A True Confession




Here I am ...almost 62 years old. Happily married for 39 years and I'm in love with another man. The man in my life understands this love and knows that he is not in danger of being dumped. He also knows that this is a silly type of lust and that old women sometimes have to dream and hope....in my case that would be a "LOT OF HOPE."

Anyway the eye of my attraction is Bo Bice...2nd runner up on American Idol. I am going to do an art quilt of him... Have my drawings and photo images ready to go. Thought that if I published my intentions and working photos that I would actually commit and follow through...sometimes I put off things that I really want to do...so here are my working images...and when I hit the publish button...then I will have to follow through and actually try to create my quilt.

1 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger Desiree's Designs said...

I love your quilt and I enjoyed reading your blog! Keep up the good work, your color selection was great.
Desiree

 

Post a Comment

<< Home