Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Tuesday Quilt Update


The quilt is coming together .. it is now "growing" on my bedroom floor. This was one of Fons and Porters' Great little quilts that go together in strips. Maybe for them, strips are easy but for me there is too much matching. After the first three hours I gave up my goal not to repeat fabric or patterns in the stars...I am now at the point of grabbing the 12 triangles and sewing them together... and breathing a sigh when the lump in the center doesn't stick up over a half inch.

THE SCRAPPY LOOK IS A GOOD LOOK!
Who cares if there are repeats. Would anyone dare point that out to me? And that center lump, only my long arm quilter, my friend Pam, will be offended by that little buldge.

And since today was the release day of my Bo Bice's first CD.....
I can now quilt to his voice on my Ipod...so all is well in my little corner of the beach.

1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger Elle said...

I love all of the colors in this scrappy piece!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home