Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Son- In-Law Visit


Have just found out or rather was told that my son-in-law actually visited my blog and read all my entries...now I know that with his next visit to Grayton Beach I will have to put up with his Bo comments and other tidbits that he has learned about his MIL. He was going to leave a comment but because of the way my blog was set up it didn't allow non-members to leave comments...I think that I have corrected that now. I think that it was great that he was curious enough to read all of the entries...so am hoping that he will visit again and see that even a mere son-in-law can make it into my blog....and if he watches his" P's and Q's " and he buys that diamond bracelet he has been promising me that maybe he can earn BO status with me.

2 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Gracie E. of Ala. said...

Miss Ann,
Cute SIL. Fish is rather cute too. Is the bracelet promise real or just some bull that comes out of a SIL's mouth trying to keep a MIL happy? Don't hold your breath waiting for that bracelet! {:-)

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger theangryswede said...

You and your stupid blogger friends are freaks. This is beyond mid-life crisis. Instead, I think you are collapsing into dimentia. If you want a diary, why don't you buy yourself a notebook. Or, if you prefer to save a dollar, then you can use old grocery store sacks. Either way, you'll get your thoughts out.

By the way, what's up with that Bo loser? Isn't Grandpa taking good care of you? Remember one thing: Leap Year Babies Rule! Love, Greeley B....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home