Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Son- In-Law Visit


Have just found out or rather was told that my son-in-law actually visited my blog and read all my entries...now I know that with his next visit to Grayton Beach I will have to put up with his Bo comments and other tidbits that he has learned about his MIL. He was going to leave a comment but because of the way my blog was set up it didn't allow non-members to leave comments...I think that I have corrected that now. I think that it was great that he was curious enough to read all of the entries...so am hoping that he will visit again and see that even a mere son-in-law can make it into my blog....and if he watches his" P's and Q's " and he buys that diamond bracelet he has been promising me that maybe he can earn BO status with me.

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Ann,
Cute SIL. Fish is rather cute too. Is the bracelet promise real or just some bull that comes out of a SIL's mouth trying to keep a MIL happy? Don't hold your breath waiting for that bracelet! {:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home