Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Today is Friday

Today is Friday...and Simply Quilts was really interesting....painting fabric with a water based Gutta. (I have a bottle so I think I might try it this week-end.) I have also been told that Elmer's water based blue glue will work too...so might try that too. I also have a great new watercolor tape that shows how to do abtracts with coffee filters, plastic wrap, alcohol, napkins and YES glue...might try that with fabric paint instead of my watercolors...I start to get that smug feeling of having planned out my whole week-end .....listening to my special guy's new CD and making a creative mess...



And then....

I look around and see dust, piles of newspapers, and dirty clothes, and floors that need mopping, also the windows could stand a good wipe down with Windex, my smug look is changing into a frown....since it is very obvious that I really need to DO SOME CLEANING!!!!(How can only two people create so much dust, and why do floors get dirty when you only walk on them with your bedroom slippers, and why don't windows stay clean?

WHY? WHY? WHY? ....

If given a choice guess which one will win out with me?



If you guessed cleaning, then you don't know me!!

1 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Karoda said...

Oh please plese, more info about the video tape...really sounds like something a good friend of mine would enjoy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home