Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Little Doll Pins



Yesterday, our Art Quilter group met and we shared what we had been doing since our last meeting in January. One of our members, Mary brought supplies and patterns for us to make a little doll pin....we had so much fun. Here is my pin...and now I want to make more. Isn't that always the way fun things go, you just can't make one.

2 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the little doll; however, the credit for the pattern should go to Sharon Mann who had it in the Fall '05 issue of BeadUnique mag. Mary

 
At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just *LOVE* your little doll! I am going to be on the lookout for the Fall '05 BeadUnique magazine now!!

Brenda
iowa_genealogist@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home