Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Postcard Frenzy

Having a great time making postcards for my two swaps...have a total of 30 to make...using different techniques, different art materials and having lots of fun...my goal is to make 30 originals...no repeats...Here are my cards I made this week...I have until April so that there really isn't a time pressure on me...and I really need to do other things than make cards...the dust bunnies are demanding their fair share of my time too.


2 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger Ann Morrell said...

Sometimes I think my beloved Angryswede(alias beloved SIL) really wishes that he had the guts to blog instead of keep all of his opinions and feelings in a small hand held device that only his eyes can see.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger kathy york said...

i love these postcards! especially the fish one and the turtle (i guess that's no surprise since my own work is mostly fish!). i clicked on each one to see it close up, nice job!
kathy
ps. wish i lived on the beach...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home