Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Postcard Swap


I just joined a postcard swap...have until April 30th to make and send out 24 postcards...no theme...just anything that I want to do. They all are to be mailed through the US Mail...so that means I will really have to sew on my beads and trims tightly. I think it will be great fun to have cards arrive from all different locations...I know my mail carrier will enjoy this swap also...last postcard that came in she was in awe...I have 76 days to make 24 postcards...lots of time...that's about 3 days per card...does anyone take three days to do a 4 by 6 card, I don't think so. This swap will be a piece of cake...I'm going to start this afternoon.

2 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm intereted in joining another swap, I've just completed my first with 23 members. Do you know of any that may have openings? I'd love to do another.

Thanks,
Juanita Cherry-Hamons

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Ann Morrell said...

Juanita..you can find all kinds of swaps if you join this group...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fiberartpostcards/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home