Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Friday, February 10, 2006

THREE Bags Full


Two posts in one day...a first for my blogging record. I just wanted to share I feel like Ms. Baa Baa Black Sheep...I have three bags full of fabric that I have cleaned out of my rolling carts...the scary part they still look full. I don't have many empty blue containers left to fill up with new fabric. Wasn't that the purpose of this major discarding?

Also I am proud to say that I never paused or waffled in my "give away choices", once I made up my mind that it was not a keeper it went straight into the black trash bag. I have to admit that I feel liberated...but also there's still a little nagging thought running through my head...saying, "Ann you spent a lot of money on this stuff and what do you have to show for it?"

All I can say to this nagging thought, is "Three Bags Full."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home