Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Friday, March 10, 2006

The New Guy(S) in my Life

I am in love again! Old women do this quite often. Now I haven't fallen out of LOVE with Mr. Bo...but my friend introduced me to a "new guy on the market" and I fell hard...really hard!
My husband likes the new guy but thinks he is lousy with COLOR...but he is only a wood worker and not an art quilter...so one has to forgive him for his lack of understanding when it comes to color.
The new guy's name is Croc...but he answers to CROCS...he really knows how to treat an old lady......especially her feet!
If he is ever in your neighborhood, take him up on his offer and let him sweep you off your feet! You will be in love too.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home