Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

A Weekend of Postcards

Since I am involved in three postcard swaps have been busy this weekend creating cards. These cards are a lot of fun...but with 37 to trade...I am beginning to get a little tired of them. I am trying very hard to make each card special...my goal is to make and send a card that I would want to receive. Must admit my free motion quilting has improved at least 60%...my beading skills have improved...also learned you must use beading thread DOUBLED!

1 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What a great job you did on these cards. I just finished 25 in my first-ever swap,and I learned sooo much with the chance to do something different for each card. I felt the same as you did, each must be different and special.
Where did you find a swap with only 15 people? Mine had a group of 25, and I can join the next one coming up, but I need the break to do some other types of quilting.
Keep up the great job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home