Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Freezer Paper Does Make a Difference


In my last post was going to check to see if freezer paper kept colors brighter when painting...here is card 3. I used dark greens and browns...but the colors did stay brighter and didn't run as much as they do without the paper. Next time you are painting on fabric give it a try. Notice the small circles (scales) on his legs...that was done with a colored pencil...not sure if you can click on picture and get a closer look...but I was pleased with the way the legs came out. Now on to the mermaid and this postcard swap will be done! Then I will wait in anticipation for my cards to come in.

1 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Blogger Tom said...

I just love the turtle postcard. Thanks for sharing it with us. The postcard swap sounds like a lot of fun!

Good luck with the rest of the postcards for your current swap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home