Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hubby gets an A


Hubby went to the dermatologist today to get zapped...you know all those strange little growths that start appearing all over your body as you get older....and because he loves me...he brought me two pieces of fabric as a surprise...he stopped by WalMart and picked them out....thought I could use them on some of the postcards I am making...they were both fish fabrics....the man knows I love fish. He also got me a box of Kentucky Fried Popcorn Chicken (one of my favorite treats)....after almost 40 years...these little surprises are much more valuable to me than any big old diamond ....it shows that I am deep in his heart and in his thoughts. Sometimes men can really surprise you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home