Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

No Bunnies or Eggs at the Beach


There were no grand kids to hunt eggs and fill baskets with Peeps and Chocolate Bunnies this Easter...it was just the hubby and me. So how did I spend my day?

I made another one of those postcards! They are very habit forming...today's efforts were a octopus from a child's drawing that I came across in my files.



Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

2 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Wow I've just been looking at your blog and your work is gorgeous Ann. You seem to use a lot of bright colours which I love, though for some reason this doesn't always come out in the things I make.

This Octopus is so much fun whoever gets him will be thrilled I'm sure :)

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger kathy said...

this is lovely! .., and my easter was spent in similaar fashion...nice for a change.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home