Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

SHUTTERS & A MERMAID

Having hurricane shutters installed this week..so have been hiding in my sewing room trying to stay out of the way...as there are young men and one older man scurrying all around my house. Anyway thought I would try to incorporate a clay head (thinned down) onto my mermaid body...I just wasn't feeling the creative urge to try to paint a face....and since this was a practice postcard...thought if it didn't work out...only thing lost was my time and a few beads and sequins....

Here is a head photo ( hope you don't scare easy):




Here is her body...the sea gods were very good to her and blessed her twice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home