Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Greeley B's First Postcard

My 6 year old grand daughter who is visiting me for the month of June made her first postcard with me. She made her own fabric using rubbing plates. She also used a stencil, paint, beads and pieces of thread to decorate the front of her card. She guided the machine and I did the foot pedal so that she could do her edges. She did a really great job. Her finished card looked as good if not better than some of the cards I have received in my swaps. She also decorated the back of her card. we had a lot of fun making the card...I think I have a future postcard swapper in the making.



Here is a close up of her card.


2 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger - said...

Greeley B I love your card. You are such and artist!

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger CalicoDaydreams said...

Your granddaughter is beautiful and so is her pc!

My kids love to make them too!

Have fun in the next couple of weeks you beach bums! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home