Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

July/August Postcard Swaps

Have been busy trying to finish up all my July/August postcard swaps so I can focus on other things. I thought I had taken pictures of all cards...but somewhere along the line I missed a few...two old phrases, one mermaid and one spider. But here are the others- one spider card, one Voodoo doll card, one mermaid, and 3 stamp and fabric cards. I really got carried away with the stamp and fabric swap...have always admired altered books, journal covers and the like ....so tried to do my cards like that. Husband said that they might be too busy...so will offer to replace any one's card who doesn't like it.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger bookwraps by suz.com said...

too busy????? no way !!! my kind of art for sure...more is better!!!!!
anytime you want to trade is OK with me!!!
love your work ... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home