Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Fannies


I joined a swap on Surface Design called Woman. I had to do three cards that show what the word Woman means to me. This one was an easy one as I love to do little fat women... as a fat woman, myself, the shape and the butt came easy. Here is a close up of the butt.




Here is a close up of the hair.









Here they are in all their glory.



My inspiration came from the artist Botero, who likes and appreciates well rounded women, and paints them a lot.

















Needed to be able to send these girls through the mail and not raise any eyebrows. Glued the bathing siuit cover to the inside of the plastic sleeve and off they went.


5 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Helen in the UK said...

I love these cards - but I was wondering what eyebrows might be raised as they travelled through the mail. Then I got to the part about the bathing costumes on the plastic envies. What a clever idea!! I bet the recipients will hoot with laughter :)

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger BMT said...

Great cards!!!! and the "bathing suits" are a great added touch!!!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Emmy said...

wonderful cards and so funny

 
At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a robust woman, myself, I found your cards to be refreshing! Thanks for boosting my self esteem and giving me another reason to laugh at myself. Great card!

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Beate Knappe said...

great great great - funny too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home