Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Witches on Parade



Just finished three postcards for a WITCH Swap. Had lots of fun with this one...have always loved Halloween and WITCHES.







Witch Card # 2 is a fussy cut witch, which I repainted and thread painted and also added a little glitter.


















Card # 3 is a "special" card for swapper Kim M. She has a quirky personality like mine and so I made her a Witch Lady of the Night. Got to use my UTEE to make her "Trick Zone" sign.



2 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger CalicoDaydreams said...

Ann~ your witches are delightful! The last one is my favorite.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger BMT said...

I have to say the "Lady" of the night is my favorite...but people always tell me I'm quirky and have a weird sense of humor!!! I love your work!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home