Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Things Are Looking Up


You know when things start going south and you start feeling the stress...Friends always step up. I am very blessed in the friend department. With my septic tank acting up and then dying so he can become a "sewer", getting ready to depart for a retreat, family coming in for Spring Break...and loads of laundry to do...but unable to use washing machine...and no coin operated laundries in the area....I was offered washing machines all over Grayton....I had towels going at one place, sheets at another and retreat clothing at a third. Two families who will not be in their homes next week...have offered not only their bathrooms to me ....but their beds for my company. I can now attend my retreat and not worry thanks to my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home