Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Friday, May 02, 2008

Journal # 5 (Class is Over)

I hated to see the class come to an end....but she has hinted that there might be a Journal 2 in the works....so that is something to look forward too. This journal is a really neat one and has lots of possibiities. The signatures can be removed easily and a fresh one can be inserted.


I painted the cover before doing any free motion stitching. I used my watercolor crayons and for water I used an all Purrpose Sealant. It helps to keep the paint from running.



The journal is 11 1/2 inches high by 4 1/2 inches wide. The above photo is the front cover. The photo below is the back cover.


Here is a close up of the spine of the journal.



1 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger Karoda said...

from the few journals i've seen on blogs, this workshop looked like it was fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home