Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Borrowing a little Rust

I'm hiding out...don't want to get caught! I'm borrowing rust from the county road crew's equipment that is parked in my neighborhood. They are getting ready to repave some of our streets in my small neighborhood. Their trucks and platform riggs are very rusty. So this evening I decided to borrow a little rust...my fabrics are draped all over their platforms. Since they won't be back to work until Monday morning...I should be able to get a lot of borrowing done. I fiqure that if I am clever and work after 5PM and remove before 7AM all next week...I should be able to borrow several yards of rust. Wish me luck in not getting caught. I wonder if you could be locked up for borrowing (stealing) rust?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home