Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Miss TWO TAIL is DONE!

She is done except for putting the highlights in her eyes...need to hang her up and look at her eyes for awhile to see where the best place is to put them in. Also need to find the buttons I purchased over a month ago for the seahorse and fish eyes...I think I have hidden them from myself. Something I seem to do quite often. I really had fun making her and "listening to her" as she whispered her wants to me. I really learned a lot about beading, made many mistakes but also learned a lot too.















3 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Vicki W said...

She's fantastic!!

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger - said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Love the beading. I did notice something a little unusual for a piece done by you, how shall I put this, she's "pretty"! LMAO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home