Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Friday, February 27, 2009

My Daughter Turned 40

Today has been a sentimental day for me...as my one and only daughter turned 40. Have been emailing her old age sayings all day to remind her that we are getting closer in "age". She has been a real joy and I feel very bless to have lived with her and learned from her for the past 40 years. I think as mothers it a real joy to see your daughter grow up and be such a "with it" woman, a woman that is able to stand up for herself, able to speak her mind, able to take care of herself, and is a great Mom herself. Not only is she my daughter but she is also my best friend. I am lucky indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home