Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Playing with P. Allen Again

Am enrolled in my second online class with Pamela Allen. I learn so much about design and use of fabrics from her classes. If you ever get a chance to take a class either in "real life" or online...I would highly recomend it. This class is on Still Life. We are just beginning lesson three. I thought I would post both lesson 1 and lesson 2 images that I did...they are only pinned and glued in place...stitching will happen after the class. First Lesson black and white only. Lesson 2 Muted colors, plaids,stripes, and using fabric images to detail piece.


I love to play around with my fabric pieces in Photoshop Elements and turn them in to "painted or altered pieces. Here are four.












1 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger Jeanne Turner McBrayer said...

I liked your pears a lot in their original format, but these photoshopped pairs are just astounding!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home