Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Welcome Online Quilt Show Goers


For those visisting my blog on the First Annual Online Quilt Show...please read previous posted entries on Bama Love...it will give you a better understanding of this remarkable lady that I tried to honor in my quilt. Check the Bama Posts on the right hand side of my blog. There are five posted entries that tell her story. There are a couple of posts after my postcard entry with kids too. Ann

2 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger stitchinpenny said...

What an amazing quilt. The portrait is beyond my comprehension. You should be proud of the work, love and artistry in your quilt.

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautifully done quilt and interesting history! Fascinating! Your quilt is simply gorgeous! I'm so glad that you shared it here.

Maria

 

Post a Comment

<< Home