Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Monday, November 09, 2009

the curse has been broken


The curse has been broken...the sewing room is now OPEN and messy again. I am doing a 12 by 12 art quilt class in February for our local Cultural Art Association. I have to have samples of what I hope to teach. I came up with a choice of sea creatures that they could use and have finished up one sample. I had to keep in mind that my students aren't art quilters, they don't do free motion stitching and they probably don't have a stash of fabrics to choose from. I am going to take my bags of GoodWill Clothing in as fabric choices for them to use. All they will need is a blue piece of background fabric. Now on to sample two. It is good to be back in the creative mood.






1 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger SandyQuilts said...

Oh my I wish I lived near you ... I'd take your class.

Ever consider doing a class on the internet?

I take a number of classes at
http://www.mqresource.com/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=8&Itemid=74

OR

mqresources.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home