Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Some Recommended Reading

I have been devouring books since I got my Kindle. I always loved reading but over time trying to read with my cheaters just wasn't working. I stopped reading "chapter books" as my youngest grand child calls them and stuck to magazines and technique books.

I would like to recommend the following Books:

Suspect by Michael Robotham
Night Ferry by Michael Robotham
Lost by Michael Robotham
Shatter by Michael Robotham
The Weight of Silence by Heather Gudenkauf
Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
Cane River by Lalita Tademy
Drowning Ruth by Christina Schwarz
The Help Kathryn Stock

1 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Mary K. McGraw said...

You are absolutely devouring books. Sounds like fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home