Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Monday, January 04, 2010

Kitchen Remodel

Am very excited to report that my old kitchen is getting an update....I purchased all new stainless steel appliances...replacing cabinet knobs and hopefully will get new counter tops. One thing that we changed....we got new chrome cabinets drawer inserts that pull out....they were a little pricey but are they handy. No more leaning over and looking for items pushed to the back of cabinets.



Today I was a wee bit frivolous...went a little wild....I wanted a new washer and dryer...mine are still working but needed tender loving care when going into a spin cycle and the dryer needs numerous restarts to achieve fully dried clothes.. I think the heat element may be on the way out....so my husband said go for it....and go for it I did.....note the wild color. How could laundry be a chore with the bright happy appliances looking at you? The dryer even has a steam cycle to remove wrinkles and freshen up bedspreads, curtains, etc.






1 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger Mary K. McGraw said...

Love the color of the washer and dryer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home