Wannabe Art

A place where one old woman shares her daily ups and downs and her attempts at art with strangers and friends out in Internet land.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Card Challenge

Another Card Challenge with Cooking with Cricut and this week I added the challenge from the Pink Stamper. Both sites had Birthday Challenges. BTW I love the videos that Pink Stamper does...since I am new to card making they have been very helpful. The Pink Stamper Challenge was already closed...I guess I didn't read very carefully.


The Pink Stamper Challenge was Birthday. The Cooking with Cricut was a Birthday Card using their design plan and also using Peachy Keen Stamps if you had them. I checked out those stamps and they are darling but I don't have any because I don't have any cartridges that would use them. As soon as I get the Paperdoll card or the Once Upon a Princess those stamps would be "a for sure" item to have.


Here is my card...
I used pop up pads on the Happy Birthday Greeting and on the smaller flower. I really liked having a Design to follow, as a newbie sometimes I find I get too involved with my design and Simple is really better. This card will be going to my friend Mary. I have also order some stamps with Greetings on them so my cards will look a little more polished.

Again, I can't thank all of you who take the time to make tutorials and videos for those of us just learning. I love them and really appreciate all the hard work.

8 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Cute card, Ann! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Cooking With Cricut.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Madison said...

This is a sweet card! I am sure your friend Mary will love it!! TFS and thanks for joining us this week at Cooking With Cricut:)
~Madison CWCDT www.funkycards.blogspot.com

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Jean said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Anita said...

Cute! Thanks for hanging out with us this week at Cooking with cricut! See ya next week! Anita

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Maria Elena said...

Great card.. love your hand-write sentiment.
Thanks for share with us this week at CWC and good luck with our challenge.

Have a great Monday ;-)
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Roberta Guditis said...

So cute! Thanks for playing with us at Cooking with Cricut :)
- CWCDT www.txscrappermom.blogspot.com

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger mum of two said...

What a cute card. I love all the little details. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cooking With Cricut, we hope to see you back again soon :)

michelle (CWC DT)
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

 
At 7:24 AM, Anonymous College Papers said...

Looks very nice these card.. thanks to play with us ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home